Clean your face with the WARSH Cloth every evening just before you go to sleep.
If you haven’t used my Warsh Cloth before, it’s a brilliant 3-in-1 cleanser, makeup/grime remover, and natural exfoliating anti-bacterial cloth that cleans with water only. That’s all you need—no soap, no chemical-based makeup removers. (And it lasts for three months!) Most people try it and never want soap or drying cleansers again.
2. Again, don’t use cleanser in the morning; just splash water over your face or clean your skin with the WARSH Cloth.
3. When you wake up with oil on your face, use your finger tips and spread it over the drier areas. It’s your own natural moisturizer!
4. Use pure, non-toxic moisturizer for all areas of your face. There is no need to have different moisturizers (i.e. eye cream, a face cream, a night cream, hand cream, body lotion, etc. I highly recommend one of my all-natural Black Label epiCARE moisturizers…).
5. Get at least 15 minutes of sunlight on your skin everyday.
6. Soothing facials are better than harsh cleanings and peels. (A microcurrent facial/ treatment is more effective in stimulating collagen and elastin than any other facial available.)
7. Know that your skin exfoliates naturally. When you use chemical exfoliators to speed up your skin’s natural cycle, you are exposing tender new skin before it is ready. (Using the WARSH Cloth to cleanse twice a day works with your skin’s natural cycle and exfoliates gently each time you use it.)
8. Investing in your physical and emotional health is the best natural skin care you can practice.
As we age, less is more. My favorite skin care treatment is a great night's sleep, long walks in nature, and meditation.
Order your Warsh Cloths online on my site, on Amazon—or ask your local spa/retailer to stock them for you. They will love you for it! Maxine.